Why Dynamics clients hire independent project managers
1 Min Read
More and more Microsoft Dynamics End Users hire Consultants to manage their ERP or CRM implementation.
This happens regardless of whether or not they have a partner deploying the solution. So what is the rationale behind it?
Here is why this role is key for customers:
– They hire someone with Dynamics ERP or CRM experience that they are unlikely to have in-house. This position is often interim so no need to hire a permanent employee.
– This person is considered as part of the team: they would understand the organisation, the politics, and the key influencers better than a partner; he/she should know how to get the right internal resources to get the job done.
– Their sole focus is to get the project on time and on budget and they are managed by end-user.
– This resource is in charge of the partner and Microsoft coordination so the company doesn’t have to distract other execs from their day-to-day responsibilities.
Partners appreciate working with client based project managers because:
– This demonstrates massive commitment to the project and therefore the success rate would be much higher.
– They get the right people to take part in the implementation during the various phases.
– The client project manager can help escalate any issues or problems up the client exec chain. These people are their advocates at the customer site.
– This resource shares the same ultimate goal, to help the partner deploy the solution in time and on budget.
Subscribe to our Dynamics 365 Newsletter
Stay up to date with Microsoft Dynamics 365 events, webinars, news, jobs, articles and more by subscribing to our bi-weekly newsletter.
365 Talent Portal is the Microsoft Dynamics platform that “has developed the right model to meet today’s demands with openness, transparency, and a focus on adding value.”
Thousands of Consultants have joined us for free Dynamics online training and great jobs. For your Dynamics staffing needs visit 365talentportal.com
Email email@example.com. Call us on +1 415 800 4263 (USA) or +44 2071 931 455 (UK)
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations Functional Consultant job – USA May 21, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019