Microsoft WPC 2016 highlights and videos
The WPC 2016 has just finished, and many videos, announcements and highlight articles are getting published every day.
This article will help you to find your way through this wealth of information to the resources you need.
WPC Main announcements
Microsoft Dynamics 365
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 is a whole new way for Microsoft Dynamics to handle business processes. Its vision is to enable businesses to create purpose-built SaaS applications which only includes the capabilities they need.
Information on Microsoft Dynamics 365:
Reinventing Business Processes by Microsoft’s CEO Satya Nadella
Microsoft Dynamics 365 website
Microsoft Dynamics 365 information on PartnerSource
Several exciting Office 365 news were shared at the WPC. Here are the main ones:
– Facebook has chosen Office 365
– The Skype Operations Framework has been introduced. It is a new tool which will allow for a better planning, deployment and use of Skype for Business. Microsoft also announced that Office 365 customers will benefit from a preview of the automatic transcription and translation in Skype Meeting Broadcast.
– The Cloud Solution Provider Program now offers Office 365 Education plans.
For more Office 365 news, see: Office 365 news at WPC 2016.
Microsoft Azure and Cloud
Azure Stack will be delivered as a single solution which will combine software, hardware, support and services.
Azure SQL Data Warehouse, now generally available, allows for more flexibility in data warehousing.
Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016 will launch at Ignite. It will provide customers with a platform where they can build and run both cloud-native apps and mission critical apps.
Microsoft’s new Azure Solutions website will make it easier to find and set-up cloud solutions.
Additional information on Microsoft websites:
Growing the Azure Ecosystem with Microsoft Azure Stack
Microsoft Azure Stack: Delivering cloud infrastructure as Integrated Systems
New Microsoft innovations and programs help partners and customers transform. Now.
Windows 10 and Surface
Microsoft announced Windows 10 Enterprise E3 in CSP. Businesses will now be able to purchase, through CSP Partners, Windows 10 Enterprise edition as part of a managed service offering. Windows 10, Office 365, Azure and Dynamics CRM will be available through a flexible and scalable subscription.
WPC Links and Resources
Microsoft official blog articles:
Digital transformation ignites higher margins, faster growth for Microsoft partners
Microsoft announces technology innovations at Worldwide Partner Conference, opening up new opportunities for partners
WPC 2016 Recap: Monday, July 11 2016 by Dean Martin
WPC 2016 Recap: Tuesday, July 12 2016 by Dean Martin
Microsoft HoloLens PGA video
About us: 365 Talent Portal is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to thousands of skilled, certified independent consultants. With a network spanning 101 countries, it allows companies to search for consultants based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here –365talentportal.com.
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Presales Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries April 2, 2019
- Freelance Dynamics 365 F&O Trainers for ad-hoc deliveries March 28, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019