Calling all Microsoft Dynamics superhero freelancers!
If you’d like to be featured in our inaugural newsletter, read on!
We are looking for 3 Microsoft Dynamics freelancers to be interviewed for our newsletter which will be sent to all 365 Freelance existing clients. You will gain exposure to 100+ companies who are proactively looking for consultants. In addition, we will use the interviews for other promotions through our website and social media.
How to enter this competition:
To qualify for the benefits from this increased exposure to companies/ projects, simply follow this 3 simple steps:
1. Follow us on Twitter @365Freelance https://twitter.com/365Freelance & retweet our tweet of this promo along.
2. Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/365Freelance.
3. Send us a topic you’d like us to cover on our blog – use Twitter, Facebook or send by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will review all the Superhero submissions and their profiles. Three participants will be chosen by the 24th of August.
Good luck everyone!
About us: 365 Freelance is the first online platform that gives Dynamics partners and end-users instant access to hundreds of contractors. With a network spanning 66 countries, it allows companies to search for freelancers based on their skills, rates and available dates, enabling them to find the best person for their projects without incurring the hefty fees typical of recruitment agencies. Register here – www.365freelance.com
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- 5 Reasons to Never Accept a Counteroffer April 13, 2023
- [Webinar] Discover the Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Career March 16, 2023
- How to create a video to attract candidates March 14, 2023
- Get Your Dynamics 365 Finance Functional Consultant Career Guide March 2, 2023
- Join the New Microsoft Business Apps Conference in Slovenia this May! January 31, 2023