A new way to resource Dynamics projects – 365 Freelance launches its Public Beta Release!
365 Freelance (www.365freelance.com) is an online platform that links Microsoft Dynamics contractors and projects that they can work on. The website has launched today, 29th November 2013, and is freely available to Microsoft clients, partners and contractors to join.
Why join 365 Freelance?
As a Dynamics client or partner, you’ll save a fortune on recruitment fees: even better, it is completely free during the beta launch period and there will be only a small membership fee for companies in the future. In the meantime, register now – no credit card details are stored and there is no obligation to continue using the site. Take full advantage of it and hire as many freelancers as you need. It is easy to use – just search for the people you like and/or advertise your Dynamics projects. You can contact any of the freelancers directly and sign contracts on your terms (we are not middlemen).
As a Dynamics freelancer, you can find the most suitable projects and build a pipeline of customers. You will almost certainly also make more money as, unlike using an agency, there is no recruitment mark-up on top of what you charge. All you have to do is fill in your brief profile and update your calendar availability. You can then choose to look for projects or leave it to the clients and partners to contact you. It is all free of charge for you to use.
Sign up with us at www.365freelance.com and spread the word to your colleagues and friends!
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- 5 tips to kickstart your Microsoft Power Platform training June 2, 2021
- Microsoft Digital Skills Week – 20% Discount on Azure and BizApps Training April 23, 2021
- Webinar – How to Get Your PL-200 Certification March 1, 2021
- Webinar – Microsoft Partner Contribution Indicators Explained February 9, 2021
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 + Power Platform Solution Architect Certification Journey January 12, 2021