The testing of www.365freelance.com has now started
We have now officially started the testing of www.365freelance.com. The Technical University of Varna in Bulgaria are reviewing the 365 Freelance portal for Microsoft Dynamics independent consultants this week and providing valuable feedback on how we can improve.
Special thanks to Elena Racheva, Vice-Dean at the University, for introducing the website to 130 students to test the website and give us their observations. We also appreciate Svetla Petkova’s contribution to our registration process – she flagged some regional differences which would have made if difficult for a number of independents to log in to our platform. Phew!
Next week’s challenge would be the end-user testing. Not long to go before our public launch!
What are you looking for?
Choose another language?
Some Popular Posts
- Webinar: LinkedIn for Microsoft Partners & Consultants October 10, 2019
- Reselling Dynamics 365 Business Central May 22, 2019
- How to explore the Dynamics 365 Business Central Partner opportunity March 20, 2019
- Webinar – How to Win the War for Tech Talent March 15, 2019
- The Cloud Enablement Desk can grow your Microsoft Cloud Practice February 18, 2019